Sunday, November 15, 2009

Day 3- Will I Make It?

Okay, a pretty good day.

Continuing to engage my mind with thoughts of becoming a better man and husband.  Took my daughters to their hockey game.  Coached on the sidelines.  Took my family to lunch.  Drove two hours home.  Bought my daughter a new ski jacket, and then took the family to see my mother at her apartment.

Pretty good stuff overall.  When we got home I have helped them with my daughters Algonquin project and have helped my wife update her ipod shuffle.

I have lost my patience a couple of times with that since I have been trying to do some things for myself.

But.. I must refocus, and resign myself to helping.  We are hoping to watch a family movie tonight.

Could be an all around good day.   Nice focus... need to be more patient though.

No comments:

Post a Comment